Hey, sweet boy.
It's me.
Mama.
Tomorrow.
Our worlds.
Will.
Collide.
Everything you know.
Every schedule.
Every routine.
Every smell.
Every sound.
Every caretaker.
Will be different.
It will all be.
Forever.
Changed.
Tomorrow marks the day you become mine.
And I become yours.
On paper.
And to the world.
It may seem as if it should be a day of celebration.
Dan and Danae have a new son!
Dang He Ke has a family!
But.
Sweetheart.
To you.
Tomorrow.
May feel nothing like a celebration.
Tomorrow may be scary.
Very scary.
And confusing.
You may be angry.
And sad.
And, sweet boy.
That's okay.
Hopefully soon you'll look me in the eyes.
Probably not tomorrow.
Or the next day.
Or even in the next however many months.
But know that I am waiting.
I want you to be able to look me in the eyes.
And when you do.
I hope that you see.
Love.
And.
Safety.
And hopefully.
Just hopefully.
You'll see.
Me.
Your.
Mama.
It's going to take time.
And, sweetheart.
That's okay.
I'll will be waiting.
Take your time.
I'm all yours.
I'll be waiting.
All my love,
Mama.
Friends, Tomorrow is THE day. I've prayed for this day since the day we said yes to Sonny's file. His entire world changes tomorrow....his entire world. Please pray for Sonny's heart. We pray that God will have his hand on not only Sonny but our entire family throughout this transition. We pray that Sonny knows in his heart he can trust us. We also pray that he will allow us to comfort him. The girls have been absolutely amazing and we pray that they continue to be when this new little man enters their world. Dan is still sick and getting worse, please pray for healing.
Next post....pictures of Sonny and us!

❤❤❤❤❤
ReplyDeleteTears. Sweet little boy you are all so very blessed! Praying for Dan for healing for the girls hearts and for Sonny. May he melt right in.
ReplyDelete