Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall{ing} In Love

To quote an elf from one of the best Christmas movies of all time, 'I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!'

Yes, I'm in love.  Fall has finally arrived.  The leaves are changing, the wind is blowing, the skies are gray and dreary and the days are getting shorter...just the way I love this time of year.  

So between Buddy's quote and the Pinterest pin below, I think you know how I feel about this time of year...

 I'm in love!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, do you mean to tell me (after waiting an EXTREMELY LONG TIME for an update) that this is IT??!!!! Seriously, I am a SUMMER GIRL and I cannot fathom people like you. I have been married to one for 35 years and still can't understand why anyone wants to be COLD!!! Tropical sounds wonderful!!! :) Coll

    ReplyDelete