Today is her 5th birthday. We found out that she spent it in the operating room; she had her heart surgery. It was 12 hours long, very complicated and the doctor feels it was a success. I am relieved it’s over but I know that the next 24-48 hours are critical hours for our little gal. I am praying for her recovery to be absolutely complication free.
On Monday we got our monthly update on her and found out she is one brave little gal:
Recently she went to the hospital to have an angiogram. Reagan didn’t complain the entire day and only cried during the anesthesia. The nurses commented about how good and courageous she is.
I can’t wait to meet my courageous girl and this time next year be with her when she blows out 6 candles.
Happy 5th Birthday Reagan Joy Qingqing.
What a way to spend your fifth birthday... I hope she heals quickly and feels better fast. It is great that they give you these updates and I pray she will be home soon!
ReplyDelete