He makes me laugh like no other person could ever do with the exception of Will Ferrell.
He is willing to do most anything for me with the exception of holding my purse. One would think I induced some sort of bodily harm just by asking him to do so.
He is my better half.
He most always asks rather than tells me that he is going golfing.
He knows how to make my favorite Cambodian soup and will make it whenever I ask even if it means going to the Asian market 30 minutes away to get the ingredients.
He has the most generous heart of anyone I know.
He cringed but said okay when I asked if I could post this picture for the world to see. If that isn't true love then I don't know what is.
Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteHi Danae! I saw your post on Bonnie's blog and came to check yours out. Fun to catch up on your family a little and hear how the Lord is blessing you all. What exciting news about your two new babies! I'll be praying for Reagan's recovery from surgery. I'm sorry you couldn't be with her too. Also, that's such a funny photo of Dan! What a goofball!
ReplyDelete