Saturday, March 1, 2014

One is Done

Week one is officially complete.

Doses 10 and on were absolute misery for my man.

But he pulled it off.

I knew he would.

12 out of 14 doses.


He now has a week off. He'll check back in on March 10th to do it all over again.  I am beyond grateful to those of you who covered my man, family and me in prayer.  As ugly as this week was, I have never felt more loved, supported or encouraged.  Thank you, friends.  And for the first time in a long time, my heart has hope.



5 comments:

  1. Week one is done! You never have to relive that week again! You are so strong my friend... and you've got a darn strong man too. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a New Day mama, and I just wanted to say that our thoughts and prayers are with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dan!! Great job! Love, The Birds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Danae,

    My Husband and I have fallen in love with one of the New Day South babies. We stumbled upon her when we went to sponsor a different child's heart surgery..at any rate, we have already two adopted daughters ages 3 & 4, and meet all the requirement for adoption from China, but we have no idea how to go about pursuing an adoption for a specific, pre-indentified child. I've contacted our adoption agency but would covet any information you could give us so we could at least begin to take steps to adopt this sweet child at New Day South. Could you help us? I would be SO incredibly grateful! My email is heatherw069@hotmail.com if you'd like to contact me that way. Again, thank you so much for any help you would like to offer.

    Noel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying. I walk outside in the evenings and will be praying for your husband and family. Romans 12:12 Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer.

    ReplyDelete