Due to the intense side effects it is not uncommon for a doctor to decide that it is best for a patient to skip a dose or two.
The average patient will receive 7-12 doses.
A small celebration took place this morning as he passed the halfway mark with his 8th dose...and with NO skipped doses might I add.
According to his doctors my man is doing amazingly well. They are impressed at how well his body is handling the medication. By now most patients would have had a few doses skipped. As the days and doses progress so does his discomfort but he is hanging in there like the champ I know and love.

Home Run I can hear the bat now!!!! Go Dan Go!!!1
ReplyDeleteKeep it up Dan...all those prayers should help to keep you strong!! Love you guys <3
ReplyDeletePraying for Dan, you and the whole family... If God is for us, who can stand against us?!
ReplyDelete