Noelle Hope,
We are coming, sweet girl. We really are. We as a family pray for you every day. You are so much of a part of our family already.
Your brother is very concerned about where you are going to sit in the car. There is plenty of room and I promise it will be all figured out by the time you get home.
Your sister Reagan has recently decided that she doesn't want you to sleep in another bed, she wants you to sleep with her in her bed. Between you and me, it's not gonna happen but we'll let her think that I'm "thinking about it."
Your older sisters have so enjoyed being older sisters and are overjoyed that there will be one more sister running around entertaining them. They are pretty cool sisters, I think you'll dig them.
Your Daddy and I look at your picture every single day. We absolutely cannot can't wait until the day we get to look into those eyes in person and as of today, we are one step closer.
With love from across the ocean,
Mama

Our LIDs are only a week apart... maybe we will travel together!!!!
ReplyDeleteOne less step to go... I hope the rest goes quickly so she can come home!
ReplyDeleteHi Danae! So I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. Cried through these four or five and laughed hysterically through the ear piercing adventure. That would be my luck! I will have to be sure to comment on Reagan's beautiful ears whenever I see you again :) Blessings, Colleen
ReplyDelete