Saturday, March 3, 2012

6


One year ago I got the email that she was going to be in the operating room on her birthday having valve replacement surgery for her heart.

My heart was broken reading the email.  I wanted to be there.  To hold her.  To comfort her.  To love her.


 One year later she is here and I get to hold her.


 Love her.

 And celebrate her.
Reagan Joy Qingqing, you are without a doubt pure JOY!
Happy Birthday

3 comments:

  1. It's already been a year!?!?! Wow. I remember the day of her surgery, my heart hurt for you that you could not be there. But golly she's doing so well now, and she's HOME! Thank you, Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6th birthday! What a special day, to celebrate with her family. I bet she was one excited girl.

    A year sure goes fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet girl ;)
    May God richly bless you every single day of your life....i know God brought you the BEST family ever.

    ReplyDelete