Sunday, October 2, 2011

Celebrating......

We recently celebrated three months of Mason and Reagan becoming a part of our family.  We celebrated God's work of bringing six strangers together to make a family.  He did good.  He always does.

It was a quiet normal day, a far cry from three months ago.

It was also the one year anniversary of Dan and I sending our letter of intent to China for Reagan.

And for Reagan personally there was a special celebration of sorts.
This........



She did it all by herself.  R.  The first letter in her name.  This was a huge accomplishment for her.  Just a few weeks ago she could barely hold a pencil in her hand and trace letters or shapes.  I secretly worried if she would be able to do any letters by the end of the school year. 

She knew as soon as she had done it what she had done.  The look on her face was precious.  She was so proud of herself.  I am reminded everyday to never underestimate Reagan.

And so we celebrated God's continued goodness on our family and for the letter R.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! He is faithful indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Miss Reagan! What a wonderful accomplishment - I'm so proud of you!

    And that's just amazing, the one year anniversary of your LOIs - (that adoption moved fast!).

    Blessings to your family!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed your posts. These three months have gone so quickly... looks like Reagan is thriving, she will be writing her entire name before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A GREAT accomplishment for little Miss R!! :) Oh how precious! So cute!!!

    So much to be grateful for and to celebrate. God is good!! <><

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete