Wednesday, May 25, 2011

3 Weeks

Let the count down begin.  Three weeks from today we leave for China.

In just over three weeks I will become the mother of four children.

I wish I had some deep thoughts right now but I'm afraid to say that today I have been a ball of nerves.  I keep reminding myself that God not only has his hand on those little ones waiting for me in China but he also has his hand on me.

In just over three weeks these faces......


will no longer be faces in pictures, they will be mine.

3 comments:

  1. It is so amazing and yet so scary... just remember that it will all take time and will be a big adjustment. Take it day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! this is Wonderful news!
    i saw your picture of you guys on the beach...is your dog a aussie? we love aussie's have one now...the other two passed away of old age molly was 16...courage 14....sisco turned 12 on may 26...we also have a havanese my other favorite breed.

    will keep praying for reagan and your family as you prepare for travel...are your girls going with you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just saw the 2 photos...are you adopting two children while in china? if so, tell me about the other child.

    ReplyDelete