Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just what the Mama needed

This week I needed a pick me up and boy, did I get one.
Not only did we get some Christmas pictures of Miss Reagan:





BUT we got a very encouraging update.  Here's just a snippet of what her nanny had to say:
 
Raegan is my sweet bundle of joy! She is developing a more out going personality and has a deeper understanding of the world around her. I’ve been noticing more and more independence and communication between the two of us. 
Raegan also enjoys listening to me tell stories and dancing with me.  Her eyes just light up when she laughs and giggles while we dance!  My days are filled with joy taking care of her.

Once we got our pre-approval we decided that her middle name will be Joy.  By the sounds of it, it might just be the perfect middle name for our little gal.

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that you can get these updates... it is so hard in the waiting! She will be here before you know it and dancing with you!

    ReplyDelete