Take a look at this calendar....
Did ya see it? No? Take another look......
Yep, LID!
It was a year ago today that we made the decision to move forward with China and told our girls that their younger brother or sister would be coming home from China. The stirring for adoption # 3 actually started in September 2009 but we prayed for direction for an agency and country for the next couple of months. This time last year Dan and I went to Arizona for sunshine, some time to pray and to discuss what country we were to move forward with.....and if I'm to be totally honest, some much needed golf for my man and some good reading for me. We found an agency but were still trying to decide if we should go with the China program or the Ethiopian program. China is what kept coming up in both of our hearts. China it was and China it is.
One year ago today I thought I would be preparing for travel but instead it was to be our dossier doing the traveling. I'm reminded once again it's all in HIS timing.....
It is such a long and hard journey sometimes... but it is all coming together in his timing and it will be the perfect timing. Congratulations on your LID!
ReplyDelete